Thursday, August 27, 2009

Telephone consultation!

I am so excited and thrilled in that the baby IVF train is coming to a stop at our house already! We finally have some shekels in the baby fund as we are calling it and I contacted the clinic that we will use and was informed that should we get everything in order and fill some forms and other things for our telephone consultation around late September or early October. Can you tell I am so happy? I wish there was a jumping happy man smiley here, then you'd all know! ;) It all adds up though as this consultation will not be cheap, $200! Yikes! Took me a while to inform hubbyman as I know how he feels about money and letting him know there's another expense with the clinic made me tread carefully when I informed him about it.

Anyway I am thrilled that this will definitely get the ball rolling. Apparently P from the clinic stated in her email that it was important to cycle within 6 months of having the consult, so that is cool with us! Now I have to find a way to get my charts that came from the previous RE in Alberta to here so we can get them to the clinic in time.

I am actually hoping that I can have this all done before the second week in September...

No comments:

Post a Comment