Saturday, September 12, 2009

A little progress

I do not own a credit card, well, not a "regular" one, just one of those pay-as-you-go types that you load and use when you want. So, I decided to load it with more than I needed for my telephone consult and well, embarrassingly, the card was declined. The receptionist there called me and said she tried the card a few times and said she would try it again. So I try and call the credit card co in the meantime and get no response so I call back and arrange to send a money order via my bank. What a pain in the you-know-what though! It truly peeved me so I took it upon myself to call the company that I got it from and lo and behold the lady that works there states that she too has run into complications when using the card on ocassion. So, to be fair I couldn't be mad at her so in the end I just left it at that. However I decided to take the money from the BF and go to the bank and buy a money order for the clinic. Thankfully I was served by a wonderful teller who didn't even charge me for it and saved me a few bucks! I mailed that right away! So now we wait and all I can think of now is what the heck do I do with the money on the annoying credit card? This morning coming back from work I was thinking about using it to purchase my meds for the cycle but then another part of my brain stated 'what if the card does not work?' Maybe I will make a small purchase...



So here we are Saturday September 12th and I am thinking the clinic should have our forms on our medical history and by mid-week my money order for the consult. Yay! Roll on November 5th! *happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment