Sunday, May 9, 2010

Where are the mourners?

The article below really got me thinking.

As one who no longer attends church due to several reasons, including not being able to fine one that I love like I did when we lived in our last home, I am finding this journey quite lonesome. There are times when I cannot even talk with my hubbyman as I am sure he thinks I am nuts for feeling the way that I do.

http://blog.bible.org/tapestry/content/infertility-and-mother%2526%2523039%3Bs-day:-where-are-mourners%3F

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I couldn't see the article but I wondered if it was about the scripture in Romans that says to rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn. I too have felt lonely on the PI road and feel sometimes that the chuch does a better job of rejoicing than mourining with those who are hurting on days like mothers day. I pray you will find comfort in God's love even when people disappoint.

    Bless you...Yvonne from ivf.ca

    ReplyDelete