Friday, June 25, 2010

Still here...waiting

It's seems a long way off till we can do this, so I so very thankful to the promotion at work along with a fantastic pay increase. Today I got paid after doing a ton of overtime over the past couple of weeks and believe me, a huge chunk of that is already designated for the BF.

Now all we need is hubbyman on board with a day job with me and then we shall be abe to save a bit more in order to try and do this next year.

I still need to get him to to gis tests for Dr H and then we can see how he can help us. Perhaps IVF may not be the option we need if hubbyman can get his diabetes in check. I don't know. All I know is time is of the essence and I sure would LOVE to be pregnant by next year the latest. If this doesn't happen I am going to set my baby dream down and let it die a natural death. I do not want to be too old when we have our child and besides, I do know there are stories of others having their wee ones later in life, however, for me, I do not want to be 42 and expecting. I am giggling now thinking that now that I have made plans, God is laughing!

Anyway, the pain is less today than it has been. I am thankful that work is keeping my eyes away from the pangs of motherhood and such.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment