Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's me again

I poas tonight.

A sweet coworker (who is finally expecting after 2 losses and a so far so good pregnancy at almost 19w) gave me her Clomid and pregnancy tests that she no longer needs.

The Clomid I am unsure I will use since the issue is sperm and until I know for sure what is up with me, I know I will not take them. I know they can be detrimental on uterine lining for us AMAs.

I am about 7dpo and hubbyman decided that without expecting anything, I should just soak a stick. Well I did and wasn't surprised. Although he was really really happy when I pretended there was a line on said stick, when I did my surprised "Oh my gosh! Baby! You're going to be a daddy!!" He had a silly expression on his face too.

It was fun even though it's been about 2 years or so since I last did something as silly as that!!!

Time for bed!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment