Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Royal Jelly.

WOW.

I have been having days and days of fertile cm since starting to take this. It's great! I usually only have about 2-3 days of the fertile stuff so this is great for me. According to my FF chart I have had 6 days in a row of the good cm, I started taking it on CD5 and it's been visible since CD6. Too bloody cool if you ask me!

So, if you want fertile cm get RJ!

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Never did the charting but I took it for a about two months on and off -- I did see a lot of cm. Just didn't connect the dots.

    I hope the tadpole will wiggle its way all the way up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, BFK, what will you do with all that? Just hope the tadpole will swim right up.

    I've taken royal jelly on and off for two months with some other stuff so I don't know was doing what.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete