Monday, October 4, 2010

Almost CD1 and my first day

at my new job went so very good. I am blessed to have been offered the same position that my former boss held for me some time ago. The work is so very simple (I am not stating that it is easy, it has it's hurdles like most however, I have a great teacher in the form of my manager) and I came home with NO stress unlike my last position and company. I am blessed!

Been feeling very bloated and crampy for a few days and know that my period is about to start. Spotting has set in so I know I will be calling tomorrow as CD1.

Here's to more days like my first day and one day soon, no more CD1s for a loooong time!

2 comments:

  1. The first day is very important. Glad that you're pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song. First time hearing it.

    ReplyDelete