Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9 years today!

I got on a 'plane and came to meet my Boo. After writing and talking for less than 3 months we decided that I would leave my job, family and friends and go to Canada. I only found out what he looked like the night before the flight!

I have come to embrace how God has everything worked out beautifully even though I had other reasons in the beginning for coming here. I would be in no other country or place in the world. I am surrounded by a great friends, a church family who loves and supports me and a job that I just love and know that I am walking in my destiny being there and just being.

Life is good!

It's a true blessing to realise how much of a blessing we have in our lives even when there may be parts missing.

Stay blessed!

2 comments: