My good friend from church informed me that if our housing situation does not change they would, her husband and her, love to bless us with their 3 bedroom unit which is attached to their home. We are so thankful and right now we are going to sit tight as I pray and we think some more on it. I mean truthfully I would rather do this than anything else. The fact of the matter is they do not want to take any money from us and just ask that we pay for electricity. They want to do this as they know that we are wanting to go the IVF route and this way would encourage and motivate us to save more money than we ever could if we had to move from here and pay more money to a landlord. Essentially we would love love love to rent from them and live there as the location is so wonderful and it is quite a ways from downtown which we are a little tired of. Apart from work, it would be nice to move elsewhere and there would be the best location for us.
This may not happen until May or even the Fall. We shall see over the next few weeks as to what will happen.
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Just wanted to share the latest on my end!
No comments:
Post a Comment