Monday, April 4, 2011

Sad right now

I got an email today from a friend who I used to know on the TTC boards and yes, at the end of it was her announcement of her pregnancy. I was so sad I couldn't even cry.

I am now thinking after 4 years of praying she gets hers and I am still waiting for ours after almost 6 years, where's the justice in that???? She did go through 2 tries at ART including IVF and nothing. A part of me wants to be nosey and find out how she came to be blessed and another part of me wonders 'Who gives a #@!%'

:(

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I am so sorry you are down right now, but I truly believe your day is coming!!! I am here if you need me love! xoxo! Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry... :( I know I can't sympathize completely , but I empathize with how you're feeling and hope you are able to make your own announcement in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for your kind words.

    I am feeling much better today even after her reply email informing me of what to do to get a baby of our own :/

    ReplyDelete