Dad had a better ay when hubbyman and SIL visited with him on Monday. He was chatty, laughing and even had some colour in his cheeks.
We'll take this good day over the bad always.
As for me, I went and had my CD3 blood work and pelvic u/s done on Monday. our IVF Dr should get these results soon. I had to update him re hubbyman's status and that he may not be back for a time since Dad is quite weak. So, for now he will have my test results and hubbyman's will follow as soon as he gets back.
Not so sure about it all still...far from my mind. This whole distraction with Dad's illness has finally removed the baby desire from my mind. I no longer wake up with baby on my mind however I wake up with Dad, hubbyman and Mum on my mind.
Such is life. Perhaps one day we can look into this again. For now it is time for me to step away from here until we know what we will be pursuing.
Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment