Dad was transported to another hospital yesterday (Tuesday March 9th) for a consultation for radiation therapy. Sadly the Dr stated that it is too late and that Dad is too weak for this and that all should be made so that he is comfortable and hope that his energy comes back The Dr stated that had he come in 3 weeks ago they would have started treatment. There is nothing more that man can do for Dad, so I beg that you all continue to pray for him. My hubbyman is so sad as is Mum and SIL. His symptoms are being aggravated by his diabetes (that he was diagnosed with the last time I saw him back in 2007) and is alleviated with morphine. His feet, hands and legs are starting to swell now. I am just praying that God blesses us all with a miracle and I can see Dad again this side of heaven.
I know God is in the business of miracles, I am praying for that. Perhaps He can take Dad swiftly so his suffering is not too long-winded...
No comments:
Post a Comment