Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here we go!

The Chinese herbs that I ordered from Radiant Wonder.com made it here yesterday and I excitedly opened the box and went to bed since it was waaay past my bedtime at that point.

After work this morning I put aside hubbyman's and mine. I have started taking the Super Fertility #2 and decided to track the herbs when I do take them on my FF chart. Hubbyman sadly has an infected tooth and will not start his herbs until next week sometime since he has dental surgery on Monday. He's already starting his healthy eating which I am proud to see. Tonight he is going to cook up some quinoa and chicken breasts with some lovely veggies thrown in.

I'll chop up and wash some veggies for him so he can enjoy a lovely juice later. He will be home tonight since bending down is too painful for him and we do a lot of that at work.

I was almost crying as I opened the box with our herbs, thinking, "Oh my goodness! Our baby could be in here among all these lovely herbs" I hope this works however we are still putting aside money towards the BF just in case. I have also convinced hubbyman that should we not need IVF we can at least call this money towards baby's nursery and such :)

Oh happy day!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment