~A journey to bring our babies into our lives~
I feel your pain... Just keep pushing forward, you will get there! Keeping you in my prayers..
Thanks friend, thanks!
I can understand. My prtner and I had a big discussion about cost and payment before we decided. I wish it was easier.
I just came across medical financing info: http://www.medicard.com/index.php that I may be looking into too. It works with Canadian clinics, for example, Repromed http://www.repromed.ca/medical_financing_en_349cms.htmGood luck!
Victoria thanks friend.Maya thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me that info. You are an angel!!!Blessings.
I feel your pain... Just keep pushing forward, you will get there! Keeping you in my prayers..
ReplyDeleteThanks friend, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI can understand. My prtner and I had a big discussion about cost and payment before we decided. I wish it was easier.
ReplyDeleteI just came across medical financing info: http://www.medicard.com/index.php that I may be looking into too. It works with Canadian clinics, for example, Repromed http://www.repromed.ca/medical_financing_en_349cms.htm
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Victoria thanks friend.
ReplyDeleteMaya thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me that info. You are an angel!!!
Blessings.