Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alaska IVF? Hm

I heard about a Dr in Alaska who does IVF. About 16 hours away from us and well that is sure closer than where we had planned to go. He is also cheaper too. Quality and service I read is good. Just worried about failure. Listen to me eh? Thinkign about failure before the horse has left the stable! A woman walking on the IF path will always have her back up when it comes to failure I guess.

Praying about this...sure would cut costs on meds and travel by a whooping lot considering how much we have to pa anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good deal. Yes, you must have a back-up plan. If you don't, just pretend.

    I like the new page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria thanks!

    I am just weary about the monitoring elsewhere that I learned about this morning. Hm. That kind of changes everything. We shall see I may have to drop a line to the Dr and see how this goes.

    I hope you are doing ok my lovely considering the journey you have been on (((hugs))) Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BFK - I just saw your blog for the first time today! Glad to hear you might be considering Dr. Anderson in the future. I really liked him when I met him. I think you posted on my wall that you're leaning away from IVF, why? Also for the off site monitoring, you can be monitored at his clinic if you can be there for the full 2 weeks or you just need a good ultrasound tech in your area that will send him same day results. Feel free to email me any questions!

    ReplyDelete