Monday, January 10, 2011

Hopeful

We are thinking about applying for housing here since there is a shortage and we are way past our sell-by-date with our one room cabin! LOL! I am hoping in the morning to see someone at the Housing Office about an apllication for building a home/mortgage for a home. Whichever is easier, we will go that route.

Thankfully tonight after great fellowship with my friends from church, my dear friend will come and take me to the Housing Office. I will fill out the forms and just hope that the right person will look over our forms and process them. Apparently there is an encouragement for fisrt time buyers with a loan. I am praying that we are blessed.

Also the same couple that I hang with are foster parents and have been sharing how they have enjoyed doing this over the years and will take in a couple of sibling sisters next weekend (which makes their house huge with 8 children!) and informed me of the PRIDE classes that are coming up next month. I did make mention of this to hubbyman when he picked me up from church yesterday and he was surprised. I just told him it is something that I wanted to just look in. So for now, I have to look up and see when these classes will commence and attend.

Somehow I have a wonderful feeling that when we open ourselves up to God He has a way of meeting us and providing all we need.

Feeling very hopeful these days...

Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you'll get approved for housing. I guess you'll have to make many decisions, including the coming IVF.

    I know you didn't ask for my opinion, but start testing as soon as possible. As you can see, it took over one year for me to get to the transfer stage. You probably won't have as much issues to deal with. However, it's good to know ahead of time that everything is okay.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much Victoria for your points and I love reading your opinion especially when I do not ask for it my sweets :)

    Love and hugs,

    Me
    xxx

    ReplyDelete